Sparton Technology developed and implemented a Quality Management System in order to document the company’s best business practices, better satisfy the requirements and expectations of its customers and improve the overall management of the company. The Quality Management System of Sparton Technology meets the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C. This system addresses the machining, fabrication and assembly of the company products.
Our employees are fully committed to meeting or exceeding customer expectations by delivering defect free products and services on time, every time. We will measure our performance and strive for continuous improvement.
Sparton's reputation has been carefully built on quality since our founding, in in 1972. If you are new to Sparton, check out our customer testimonial page and see what our customers say about Sparton and our services. If you are an existing customer, you have already been enjoying our consistent hiqh quality parts and exceptional customer service.
- Mitutoyo Quick Vision Inspection System for automated inspection of complex machined parts
- Fabrivision Laser Inspection for flat layout inspection of laser cut and punched sheet metal parts
- Micro-Vu Video based inspection system for inspection of machined parts
- Digital Height Gages in our inspection department and at various mini-inspection stations throughout our facility
- Many, many small gages, and measuring tools
Schedule A Tour
A tour through our immaculate facility is sure to impress most perspective customers and employees. You will see our inspection staff monitoring the quality at various levels of part development as our manufacturing team builds quality into every operation. If we can build it, we can measure it. We continually reinvest in the business by updating our measuring instruments and equipment, as well as production equipment.
Sparton Technology Corporation, Purchasing Terms and Conditions
Download our ISO 9001:2015/AS9100D Quality Certificate